** For more frequent updates, follow us on twitter: stephDG79 **

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Stripping down

We are down to our bathing suit as the weather climbs to a high of 29
near Tofino. We stopped on the side of the road for a quick dip in a
creek and a raspberry snack.

The lakes and mountains around here are similar to the Rockies. Clear
waters, fresh air.... no wonder the license plate says Beautiful
British Columbia! The road to Tofino is really fun (for me anyway,
Francis is annoyed with the 30 km/h winding road) with lots of scenery
along the way. We are excited to get to the most western destination
of our trip! After this, it's all Eastbound... Boohoohoo :(

No cel reception here but I'll keep posting so you have something to
read tomorrow at work!

1 comment:

SO-FLY said...

OK well I hadn't checked the site in a few days but OMG did I ever miss much! It seems to me that when you two left you took the nice weather with you guys so PLEASE BRING IT BACK I'm going on vacation next week! ;)

Congratulations on the engagement, that is without a doubt the most romantic engagement i've heard of (read of) in years....and way to go Frank, 2 thumbs up on the Canadian diamond! :)

Guys it's been 27 days now it just flew by I bet time is going twice as fast since you are having such a blast....i'm glad Lucy is holding up but with Frank there never was a doubt! I wanna wish you a safe ( but eventful) ride home and we can't wait to see you! SOPH XXOO