** For more frequent updates, follow us on twitter: stephDG79 **

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Days are too short :(

We spent the whole day at the mall and only saw about half of what we
wanted to see.

We would like to go back to the waterpark and the skating rink because
we didn't have a chance to go today.

We still haven't seen Rexall Place either so that's a must on our list.

Francis bought a backpack for when we go hiking. I pulled a typical me
and didn't buy anything except a DVD with an HMV certificate my uncle
Dan gave me for my birthday. I picked the movie One Week just because
it's so appropriate for the trip.

We ate Crepes for lunch and Went to the Old Spaghetti Factory for
dinner. There's around 3 food courts at the mall and a whole area
dedicated to sit-down restaurants. There's something for everyone
that's for sure. Jena I thought of you because there were TWO Lids
stores in there!

Oh on another note we saw a Fritou on the way. I had NO clue it was
anywhere but in our region. I wonder how they pronounce it here?

Anyhow we are now back at our site sitting around the campfire still
amazed at how bright it is out here even though it's 10pm. It set
around 11 last night.

No clue what the plan is for tomorrow. Hurray routine-free holidays!

1 comment:

Alan (AGR) said...

Hey Francis - just catching up through your first 16 days (like the blog) and it looks like a great trip so far (making a few mental notes for our trip next year). Looking forward to following the rest of your adventures!