** For more frequent updates, follow us on twitter: stephDG79 **

Monday, July 6, 2009

Good morning from sunny Kenora

Stupid @£@!? Rogers! The connection is pretty bad when there's big
rocks around.

We had a nice breakfast at Blue Lake PP and we are now parked at
Timmies in Kenora catching up on emails. Francis didn't have Janice's
address (friend from Winnipeg) so we're writing that down right now.
We should be in Winnipeg this afternoon. Woohoo a new province!!!

Ontario surprised me. I expected a lot of wilderness and lakes
but..wow. Our province is enormous and most of it is absolutely
stunning. From large Lake Superior to small Blue Lake , what we saw
makes me feel like maybe there's hope for the environment yet. The
water was so clean and nature was thriving everywhere. I can't wait to
see the rest of what this country has to offer.

Francis and I are still getting along even after days in our cramped
quarters. :)

1 comment:

Bookerman said...

Hey, Steph;
I'm not surprised you like my old stomping grounds--I grew up in Nipigon--beautiful country. Cell phone coverage, though? Whazzat?
Don