** For more frequent updates, follow us on twitter: stephDG79 **

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Lake Superior PP is gorgeous!

After a quick stopover at Agawa for some shopping we headed to Pancake
Bay to see the view from the provincial park. It was pretty windy and
one of the waves got me as I was touching the water of Lake Superior.
Now we are back in Lucy and heading to Lake Superior Provincial Park
to try and find a site. I have a soaker but the drive is so nice I
don't really care.

Francis started filming a bit with the video camera Mel and Jeff let
us borrow. I told him it was his job since I am already taking
pictures and posting. Plus he's used to them and I'm not so I'm sure
the resulting footage will be better if he's in charge. :)

Hotdogs tonight for dinner. Not exactly healthy but they didn't have
much at the store.

No comments: