** For more frequent updates, follow us on twitter: stephDG79 **

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bass Pro Shop

We ended up driving back to Calgary again last night because the
weather forecast was crappy for the next few days in Banff. We will go
shopping in Edmonton today instead and come back to The Rockies when
it's nicer so we can hike and enjoy the scenery.

We stopped at the Calgary Bass Pro Shop on the way there and got a few
souvenirs. It's huge in there and there are waterfalls and aquariums
and (not as cool) tons of dead animals mounted on the walls. Francis
and I had fun going around the store to check things out.

My parents woke me up this morning because the RCMP had called their
place but didn't leave a message. They thought something had happened
to us and gave me a call. I didn't pick up because the phone was on
vibrate and I was sleeping but man were they ever happy to hear my
voice when I called back. Turns out it's a friend of mine who works
for the RCMP and had a question for them. Poor mom and dad :(

Pictures of Edmonton to come soon!

2 comments:

LuAl said...

bonjour les grands aventuriers
c'est ben l'fun de pouvoir suivre votre 'periple' sur votre blog.
ce que je fais avec tante lucie.j'espere que le reste de votre voyage se passe aussi bien ici aujourd'hui le 14 juillet...on gele... soyez prudents et profitez-en bien...
love, tante gigi et oncle gadget.

LuAl said...

I know it's not your fault, but I really feel for your mom and dad.
Actually I think I might have died before you had a chance to call back. PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!