** For more frequent updates, follow us on twitter: stephDG79 **

Monday, July 20, 2009

She said yes!

Francis here...since I have yet made a post on this blog I thought I
would write my first one on this very special day. This trip being
all about discovering our beautiful country, what better way to
propose than with an all-Canadian diamond? Lucy witnessed the whole
thing when I popped the question.

Stephanie says the ring is too shiny but I think she'll get used to it.

I love her very much and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life
with her.

By the way I also wanted to thank everyone for all the nice emails and
comments. Steph reads them to me while we are on the road and it makes
us feel like you are right here with us.

Francis

10 comments:

Val said...

Ah ben ah ben!!!! Un autre party! Couldn't be Happier for you guys. Congrats. La bague est très belle. Good choice. :) Je vous embrasses ben fort! xoxo

LuAl said...

Wow!Wow pis encore Wow!
Quel beau diamant et surtout quelle belle nouvelle...CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU, can't wait to see you in person for a big hug and kisses.
Uncle Allan's comment: Pas un autre party! He like many others will have to sacrifice.He promises to sing Elvira, not my kind of thing! But what can I do or say?
tante Lucie & uncle Allan
xxoo

Paul Perras said...

Felicitations a vous deux.
Welcome to the club...hahaha !
I had a feeling this might happen....super content pour vous autres....célébrer ca ce soir :-)

Stephen said...

Wonderful. Congratulations. I'll let everyone at work know (if they don't beat me to it!)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to both of you!
Enjoy your romantic moment:)


Lily

Anonymous said...

Congratulations -You make a beautiful couple. What a spectacular place to propose. Enjoy the rest of the journey. These are memories that will last forever. Dave & Dianne

Unknown said...

wowee! congratulations :)
now this definitely is the best trip ever for you guys!

Anonymous said...

OMG Congrats guys! Moi py Pat on est super content pour vous deux. Enjoy the rest of your trip and we can't wait to see you when you get back. We'll invite you over for dinner :D Big hugs xoxoxoxoxo

Annie & Pat

Sarah said...

Felicitation a vous deux !!
J'suis tellement contente que tu a trouver l'amour de ta vie Frank. Tu as un bon gars Stephanie j'ai bien hate de te rencontrer...
Felicitation encore woohooo!!!
Sarah xoxo

Anonymous said...

FELICITATIONS!!!! Nous venons tout juste d'apprendre la nouvelle par ta mère. Très belle bague et un encore plus beau couple. Avez-vous décidé une date pour le mariage que je commence a cirer nos chaussures. Hi,hi. Très beau cite web. Félicitations encore!!! becs et caresses.Gisèle & André